After Spectating a Match, Both Players are Still Highlighted for Spectating
When spectating a friend who is also in a match with another friend on your list and the match is completed, both friends on your list are highlighted for spectating. Specifically if you spectate A, then you get pulled into the match of A vs B. After the match of A vs B is completed, you are put back into the main menu with the dialog message “Lost connection to the opponent”. You are still following A for spectating. But, when you go to the friends list, you will see that both A and B are highlighted on your list for spectating instead of just A.
Steps to reproduce:
- Spectate a friend (we will name it Friend A).
- Have Friend A get a match with a friend on your friend list (we will name it Friend B).
- Let the match between Friend A and Friend B complete.
- Wait until you get kicked out into the main menu (do not leave spectator mode).
- Go to your friends list.
- Friend A and Friend B are highlighted for spectating (however, you are correctly following Friend A for spectating).
Only Friend A is highlighted for spectating.
Friend A and Friend B are highlighted for spectating.