Title: Argagarg can get two wins in a single round of a match!
Summary: This happened to me in Arcade mode. I was playing as Argagarg against Grave.
The timer ran out when Arg was on two health blocks and Grave on one, and Grave was poisoned at the time. I was awarded a win (one of those little blue dots at the top) because I had more health when the timer reached zero. However just after this happened, and before the next round started, the poison took effect and Grave lost his final health block. The big ‘KO’ announcement came up on the screen and I was awarded another win. Bonus!
Steps to reproduce:
- Play as Argagarg against any another character.
- Play out the round so that Arg has two or more health blocks and the opponent is on one health block.
- With about 5 seconds left to go in the round, Arg poisons to the opponent (hold B).
- When the timer reaches zero, Arg will be awarded a win.
- Then the poison will come into effect after between the timer reaching zero and the beginning of the next round. The opponent will be KO’d and Arg will be awarded another win.
Expected Results: Once the round has ended the effects of Arg’s poison don’t work, in much the same way as projectiles don’t have any effect when a round has finished.
Actual Results: The poison continues to affect the opponent after the timer runs down, allowing the opponent to be KO’d after the round has ended.
Notes: I’ve confirmed this works in Arcade and Local Play modes, but not sure about online.
Game Version: Steam v.0.12189
Windows 10 Home
Intel® Core™ i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB