Cross-Platform Play for Fantasy Strike

Just so that people can find it easier, the official FAQ for cross-platform play for Fantasy Strike is located at Crossplay — Fantasy Strike

3 Likes

SUPER lame that Sony is holding CPC back like this.

2 Likes

This doesn’t address the recent (Oct 2019) posts saying Sony is opening up PS4 cross-play, like Sony opens up PS4 cross-platform multiplayer access to all developers | Engadget. Is Sony still refusing to have Fantasy Strike enable cross play support between PS4 and Switch after that announcement? Thanks!

1 Like

The devs haven’t said anything solid one way or the other this time. I’m hoping that it means that they’re working on it from a back-end perspective, and that they just don’t want to announce anything until it’s ready to go, like they usually do

1 Like

Also keep in mind that the article linked refers to another article, which in turn references an interview which does not contain any concrete statements about what “moving out of beta stage” actually means, i.e. there is no official Sony announcement on the matter (at least as far as I am aware). But rest assured that the devs would love nothing more than for there to be cross-play and definitely keep their eyes pealed.

Hype!

2 Likes

I don’t want to make any bold claims like that I am some sort of brilliant visionary, but on the other hand, I think we all know