These features would noticeably improve Fantasy Strike IMO.
- Custom healh (handicaps or longer rounds for local/friendly games)
- 3rd option to queue matches regardless of skill, for the fastest possible matchmaking (what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger!)
- Toggle to have the white invulnerability glow when knocked down or in blockstun.
- Toggle to show hitboxes in training
- In-game chat
- Seperate voices from sound FX in audio options
- Custom input buffer
Custom health should be trivial to implement and have the largest impact on gameplay. It should be selected under costumes before local for friend matches.