DeGray Ghost Texture Bug

DeGray Ghost Texture Bug

Since the May 2019 patch DeGray has had a massive texture the color of his ghost that covers up most of the screen, causing one or more characters to become invisible. This occurs on both DeGrays in the event of a mirror match. When the Ghost is on cooldown, the texture becomes partially transparent like the rest of the ghost, allowing for some degree of visibility.

Steps to reproduce:
This happens in any setting where DeGray’s model appears; character selection, local matches, arcade mode, survival mode and online play.

Version 1.17155

I really enjoy playing DeGray, but this bug has basically rendered any match that contains him totally unplayable for both parties.

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

If any other Information would be pertinent then please ask, I will try to check this thread regularly

another image, I would have put it in OP but new accounts have a image limit

Next time this happens, can you also save out a log file?

C:\Users\USERNAME_HERE\AppData\LocalLow\Sirlin Games\Fantasy Strike\output_log.txt

I’m unable to reproduce this, and it’s definitely something we’d have noticed.

Does it happen immediately after starting the application, or are you able to play DeGrey regularly for a while first?

Okay I just re-downloaded it and it was fine

also the texture bug was on the whole time, i haven’t seen normal degray since the update

2 Likes

Stylin’. Can we keep it?