I have Midori two times in my ranked team

Title: I have Midori two times in my ranked team

Summary: I was in ranked queue with Grave+Valerie+Midori and in quick match queue with Grave. Once I got into a ranked match with Remy, my Grave was replaced by a second Midori. All victories were tracked correctly, except the random character select view couldn’t handle it well. No crashes.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Pick Grave+Valerie+Midori for ranked and Grave for quick match queue
  2. Queue for both queues
  3. ??? (I have no idea, sorry)

Expected Results: Retain your original team

Actual Results: Have your Grave replaced by Midori

Notes: The game even remembers my double Midori team, so I can currently use it for future matches.

**Attachments:During the game

After I won **

Game Version: 0.15582

System Information: Windows 10

After 5ish matches the game finally locked on a win screen (Remy (my opponent) should have won)

Also here is a link to the output log so far: http://m.uploadedit.com/bbtc/1538838582505.txt
There is probably also a fair bit of stuff from before the bug, so it’s quite lengthy I believe.

Fun fact: After some time, the game decided that Remy (my opponent) had left and gave me the win, although it really should have been my loss.

Had Valerie twice in my ranked team

Related: Had Valerie twice in my ranked team

I did in fact close the game down as it also had frozen on my victory screen for so long that I gave up and Ctrl+Alt+Tabbed and killed it, which is probably what the game detected as you “winning”…

So yeah, I still want my win back pls! :stuck_out_tongue: