This thread is meant for relatively small ideas that aren’t tooooo terribly involved, in theory, but that would hopefully make the game a bit nicer to play. Feel free to add your own!
• Add screen shake toggle as an accessibility setting (some players have noted that the amount of screen shake from Onimaru makes them feel kind of unwell)
• Some sort of way to set a second choice for same-color mirror matches in queue (or maybe a system that always shows the local player in their own preferred color, and the other player in an alternate color)
• Some sort of way to set a max ping limit for online matching
• Allow training mode frame data and/or input log to be shown during replays
• Some way to share specific replays with friends
• Maybe a visible cooldown gauge for DeGrey ghost, akin to Grave or Geiger’s special gauges?
• It would be neat to have a way to spin characters around on the shop costume view screen, where it’s just the one character really big