Little quality-of-life improvement ideas

• Tutorial finish by “breadcrumbing” in some way to the in-game guide videos. Like Midori asks you if you’d like to learn more about a fighting style or something and if you say “yes” you get taken straight there.
  • In-game videos finish with a direction to the fantasystike.com/guide pages for more info about frame data or technical details of the game etc. Maybe make it clickable in the Steam version, I don’t know if PS4 or Switch have built in web browsers though.
3 Likes

Send gems to friends.

YES. This guide covers so many questions people generally ask about this game that it really ought to be available in-game.

1 Like

It would be cool if there were a little modal popup window after you received a gift of the core pack, saying “You have received the Core Pack as a gift from [name]” or something like that. My understanding is that, right now, if you receive the core pack as a gift, the main indication is that the restrictions just sort of quietly disappear

1 Like

From CWheezy in chat: Onimaru guard crush toggle in training mode would be useful

There should be an option to prevent accidental pausing by holding the pause button for a second. It does not happen to me that much, though Ive been hitting the pause button during online matches a little more often than I’d ever thought I would, lol.