- Tutorial finish by “breadcrumbing” in some way to the in-game guide videos. Like Midori asks you if you’d like to learn more about a fighting style or something and if you say “yes” you get taken straight there.
- In-game videos finish with a direction to the fantasystike.com/guide pages for more info about frame data or technical details of the game etc. Maybe make it clickable in the Steam version, I don’t know if PS4 or Switch have built in web browsers though.
Send gems to friends.
YES. This guide covers so many questions people generally ask about this game that it really ought to be available in-game.
It would be cool if there were a little modal popup window after you received a gift of the core pack, saying “You have received the Core Pack as a gift from [name]” or something like that. My understanding is that, right now, if you receive the core pack as a gift, the main indication is that the restrictions just sort of quietly disappear
From CWheezy in chat: Onimaru guard crush toggle in training mode would be useful
There should be an option to prevent accidental pausing by holding the pause button for a second. It does not happen to me that much, though Ive been hitting the pause button during online matches a little more often than I’d ever thought I would, lol.
- being able to set recorded sequence in practice mode as a response for knockdown/block/hit
- reset practice with Two Truths, Dragon, wind, etc. removed. Possibly with choice to reset to middle of the stage or to the corner. (Skullgirls allows to save whole game state)
Being able to skip the losing animiations, they are so long, it’s much faster to reboot the game, first there is an unskippable winpose, then there is an unskippable 3 chars lost lol screen, then there is unskippable exp screen, that’s 2 hours too long
I would definitely very much like having a “random” function for intro and win animations, I think! Also training routine animations, really. It would definitely provide a better motivation to buy more than one per character, in my case.
- Abillity to use powerups in friend matches! Let the chaos begin!
- Make it clear that Boss Rush uses the vanilla characters (or so it seems?).
- Have the game remind me to eat every 4 hours. (This is a joke.)
I wanted to give my +1 on something the original author posted which was to include input logs or frame data as a part of the replay theatre.
I find the usefulness of the replays is diminished when I can only guess at who was pressing what. For example: Did I block that? Did I block that cross-up the right way?