Summary: When I challenge someone and they accept it, I get a “Failed to connect to X” error.
Expected Result: Being able to connect to them.
Actual Results: Failing to connect.
- I’ve occasionally failed to connect to one particular player in the past but today I’m unable to connect to anyone on my friend list.
- I forwarded the required ports a while ago. In addition, I disable my Norton 360 firewall prior to connecting to the FS server.
- 2nd Gen Intel Core i5-2430M CPU with a base clock speed of 2.40 GHz
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics
- Nvidia GeForce GT540M GPU with 2 GB of VRAM
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
I would appreciate any help in resolving this issue.