Edit: Video is done! Input is still welcoem as I might remake it for the graphical updates in the September build.
I'm planning to record/cut a short video showcasing all supers and Yomi-counters this weekend.
Because the cast isn't exactly huge and most supers aren't particularly long, I would like to add some combos or gameplay scenes in which the supers are useful instead of just using them on a standing dummy.
However, I'm not very proficient with most of the cast and the characters I do play do not really use their supers in combos. So I'd be happy if you could help me figure out cool stuff to show.
* The jf.C, land, fj.B -> S combo from the spotlight
* Can you do anything fancy with the j.S?
* I feel like I have seen some crazy combos resulting from her j.S. Gotta check some combo showcase videos again
* Do ground S combos exist?
* The character I'm most lost at. Please help
* Use j.S to beat another high priority move? Coolest against other supers but that may be distracting in a showcase video.
* Ground super to absorb some multi hit move and still come out ahead? Showing armor and the long active frames seems important
* Can he still punish projectile use with ground S? Hitconfirm a full-screen gear into a melee combo?
* j.S. Is for pressure, right? Any cool sequences?
* Ground super is pretty straight forward. Maybe use it against a mix-up or super.
* Can you combo into his j.S?
* Ground super can be hit-confirmed. I've never played Sets though. What's her super BnB?
* For her j.S., I'd like to show that she can combo from a close counter, and use her rushdown while invisible
* Should I show the full dragon moveset? Probably?
* I like to just j.S -> j.C