After spectating someone, the rank displayed on online menu and Ranked menu is the spectated rank

Title:
After spectating someone, the rank displayed on online menu and Ranked menu is the spectated rank

Summary:
I noticed during the Rank Up night stream on 16 Feb 2019 that Leontes’s rank on the online menu and when he went into Ranked menu displayed the rank of the last person whom he spectated. This is evident at the 00:23:00 - 00:25:00 time stamp (his rank shows as master which was the rook hugger’s rank), most noticeable during the 00:54:00 mark after spectating Professor Placid, losing connection, exiting spectator mode, then his rank shows silver on the online menu and ranked menu. A third case is at the 2:00:00 mark when he spectated Tidazi. It did not matter if the person spectated won, lost or lost connection. It seems that in all three cases, Leontes had exited spectator mode manually before going to the online menu.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Spectate someone.
  2. Exit spectator mode at the end of a match or after lost connection.
  3. Go to online menu.
  4. Go to ranked menu.

Expected Results:
The rank displayed on the online menu and the ranked menu is your own.

Actual Results:
The rank displayed on the online menu and the ranked menu is the last person whom you spectated.

Notes:
I stopped after finding three instances of it in the stream. I think I remember one or two other instances as well. I do not know if it requires manually exiting spectator mode or if you can just go directly to the online menu.

Attachments:

Game Version:
v.16201

System Information: