Certain moves do not display proper frame statistics

Title:
Certain moves do not display proper frame statistics

Summary:
I am noticing that some aerial moves are not displaying the correct active frame statistics when done low to the ground. I am compiling a list in this bug report.

Grave:
jA: When executed exactly 34 frames after inputting jump, the active frames reads 1, but the attack never hits the opponent.

jB: When executed exactly 35 frames after inputting jump, the active frames reads 6, but the attack never hits the opponent.

jC: The hit stun reads KD~22 and block stun reads 20 when there is never any attack to hit the opponent.

Geiger:
jA: When executed exactly 33 frames after inputting jump, the active frames reads 1, but the attack never hits the opponent.

DeGrey:
jnA: When executed exactly 30 frames after inputting jump, the active frames reads 1, but the attack never hits the opponent.

jA: When executed exactly 31 frames after inputting jump, the active frames reads 1, but the attack never hits the opponent.

jC: When executed exactly 38 frames after inputting jump, the recovery frames reads 1, but the recovery is still 16 frames (roughly).

Midori:
jnA (steered): When executed exactly 34 frames after inputting jump, the active frames reads 0, but the attack will hit the opponent if it is steered.

jC: When executed exactly 35 frames after inputting jump, the active frames reads 0, but the attack will hit the opponent.

Notes:
Taking a break for now. I’ll probably continue adding to the list. Haven’t checked any characters beyond those listed above.

Attachments:

Game Version:
v1.16623

System Information:

1 Like