Just leaving my feedback here after playing the free weekend demo.
I felt like these quality of life features would improve the game a bit. They’re not too fancy as they’re commonly seen in other fighting games. In order of importance (imo):
- hitbox viewer for Practice
- match replay saver
- dummy input record function for Practice
- show lettered win markers for each round (something like C=chip kill, D=draw, P=perfect, T=timeout, and V=“regular” victory)
- little sound feedback upon the Grave-specific full meter
- win/loss counters saved somewhere, both overall and character-specific