During Daily Challenge as DeGrey on the Switch, the software crashes to the Switch’s Home menu.
This has happened to me 3/3 times, though I can’t be sure about detailed steps, given that it takes another day to test. I’m sure I have lost the Daily Challenge at least once (quickly) without crashing. But I haven’t made it past three opponents without crashing. The most recent crash was after the July 31 update.
DeGrey might not be relevant, but he was my Daily Challenge go-to, so there you are.
I’m adding “(Possible)” steps that I know I’ve done at least once but which might be irrelevant.
Steps to repro (best guess):
- Boot up Fantasy Strike on the Switch.
1.5 (Possible) Select Online, and use Y to turn on Casual and Ranked search.
- Go to Solo and select Daily Challenge, selecting DeGrey.
2.5 (If 1.5) Hold Y to cancel Casual and Ranked search.
- Defeat the first and second opponents.
- Try doing Tyrant Crushers while waiting for new opponents to spawn.
- Notice if the game crashes to Switch Home screen.