Dragon jB Reports Incorrect Frame Advantage
When done from minimum height, Dragon’s jB reports -5 frame advantage on block against Rook. However, Dragon and Rook recover at the same time.
Steps to reproduce:
- Choose Midori and Rook for training mode.
- Transform to Dragon.
- Enter frame step mode.
- Hold jump for Midori.
- While holding jump, frame advance for 36 frames.
- Press B for Midori and frame advance.
- Have Rook block Dragon’s headbutt.
- Continue to frame advance and have either character try to jump or do any other action as soon as possible.
The frame advantage and hitspark show neutral frame advantage.
The frame advantage and hitspark show -5 frame advantage at all heights.