Getting casual match during training mode VS loading screen made Quince illusions invisible

Title: Getting casual match during training mode VS loading screen made Quince illusions invisible

Summary: I got matched up during the training mode VS loading screen for a casual match, and when it swapped in Quince, something happened that made his illusions all invisible, including intro and win animation

Steps to reproduce:

1. select Quince for casual queue (my settings: purple default costume, No Illusions at All intro, lighting KO, patriotic call to arms training, and default win animation)
  2. open training mode and pick Valerie P1 and Jaina P2, all default settings just mashed through as fast as possible
  3. get connected to a casual match during the VS load screen (in this case, opponent was a Setsuki)

Expected Results: normal, or maybe matching paused during loads

Actual Results: zero of Quince’s illusions were rendered onscreen, making it much easier for me to keep track of myself as Quince

Notes: Replay displays properly, as expected. I feel like pausing matchmaking during load screens would probably avoid a lot of potential problems and other weirdness.

Attachments:

Game Version: August 2020 update (after F2P challenges were enabled on Switch)

System Information: Switch