Switch version crashes after EVERY match

My Switch version has started crashing at the end of every match out of seemingly nowhere. I had played on the latest patch with no issues until it started crashing. Whether it’s online or offline, Standard or Team Battle, it always crashes after the victory animation plays, and the results screen never shows up.

2 Likes

This is a issue I have today as well.

1 Like

THIS! I can’t play anymore!

Finally glad more people are posting about this. I had the same problem last night. Towards the afternoon me and a friend got the free version and paid to play together. It ran smoothly for the first few games then suddenly started crashing after every single game. No victory screen at all. I was assuming this had to do with maybe data but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

It’s been a few days and I’m experiencing the same problem still. Wanted to know if anyone else is having the same issue

Managed to play the Daily Challenge without crashing the game, but nothing else works still. Seems like more people are dealing with this issue! I was initially afraid it was a problem with my hardware. I checked for corrupt data and redownloaded the game, but those didn’t work.

1 Like

It’s definitely not your specific hardware. I’ve been having the same issue for days now, I can play offline modes just fine, but when I finish any set in either casual or ranked, win or loose, the game crashes. It is still going on today. All I’ve been doing is playing single casual matches over and o er again, but I haven’t been gaining any character experience.

1 Like

Yep, been having the same issue since. I had no problems on the day of the patch, I’ve been playing both ranked and causal matches with no disconnects. But every day after that one, it just kept crashing. It was really an awesome move on their end to make it F2P, and I love the game, but I’m definitely gonna wait for them to fix this, before buying the game. Hopefully, it will be soon.

edit Yep, still happening today. Just tried it.

Here’s a temporary fix for the issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyStrike/comments/hww36s/switch_players_experiencing_crashes_after_matches/

2 Likes

Tysm! Also, glad to know the devs are aware of this. It’s only a matter of time now. Cheers!

1 Like

This is beautiful! Thanks a bunch. Can’t wait for the fix

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like