[Tournament] Fantasy Strike International Weekly 1

Following up on the tournament this week, starting next week I’ll be hosting weeklies as long as there’s interest.

It’ll be held on the 28th of October.
1pm PDT, 4pm EDT, 10pm CEST, 7am AEDT.

Challonge page

Rules:
Double Elimination
BO3, All finals BO5 (Winners, Losers, Grands)
Standard counterpick (loser may switch characters, winner must stay)

As this is international there may (read will) be lag, By signing up you realize this and you’re willing to play regardless.
The challonge will have a checkin time 15 minutes before the tournament. If you don’t check in before the game starts you’ll be booted. Also make sure to be in the discord chat when we start!

If you’re willing to stream any matches, please contact me. Both my commentating skills and microphone are crap so I’ll spare everyone. If no one is willing there will unfortunatelly not be any streams.

5 Likes

Sweet. Count me in.

I’ll join whenever I’m free. 28th is good.

Just remember that in two weeks America will end daylight saving. Not sure if you’ll want to review the tournament start time.

If needed I can set the start time for the week after to another time, we’ll see what happens

I missed the last one but this seems fun!

1 Like

Definitely will join! :smiley: (Possibly, maybe!)

I was hoping to stream/cast/commentate as I did last week, but unfortunately I won’t be able to now. The perils of Saturday evenings… I should be a little more free next week, though I might miss the very start

1 Like

Well? How’d it go?

Went fine, the lack of stream was dissapoitning but other than that it worked nicely. Hoping to get more total players with the EU/US split next week

1 Like