Casual and Ranked matches not working

Hello everyone,

So I have recently installed Fantasy Strike and hafter reaching silver the games ranked and casual matches have stopped working. I can look for an opponent for hours and it won´t pair me up with anybody.

Does anyone know what may be causing this? I have reinstalled the game but again, it does not wan´t me to pair up.

I don’t know the answer, but have you tried turning “Find Match” off and on?

This sounds like a symptom of needing to forward ports! You need to go into your modem’s/router’s settings and forward UDP ports 9991 and 19900 to the computer/console you’re playing on. (There are tutorials out there with information on how to do that — the specifics kind of depend on your modem/router)

Thanks for oyur help GRAG. I have done some reaserch and will see if it works Are there any dangers to forwarding ports for the game?

Not really, no! The only potential downside is that you can only forward ports for the game to one device at a time, so if you want to play FS on some other device on your home network, you’d have to change the port forwarding settings to that instead. On the other hand, well, “can’t play FS online from that other console” is already arguably the case, so

1 Like