Game freeze after opponent disconnect in quick match
I started 50 opponent survival mode, and just defeated the 4th opponent. I was pulled into a quick match. After 3 rounds, the opponent quit. I immediately hit OK. The screen then showed 50 opponent survival with the character select on the right hand side, no character model on the left, and no response to any controls. I do not know if this is reproducible.
Steps to reproduce:
- Started 50 opponent survival.
- Defeat the 4th opponent but the shadow boss has not arrived yet.
- Get challenged to casual match.
- The opponent quit after 3 rounds.
- The screen will switch to 50 opponent survival with a little bit of music that then stops and the game becomes unresponsive.
The game goes back to where I was in 50 opponent survival.
The game became unresponsive after going to a character select screen for 50 opponent survival. There is no cursor to pick a character.
Was using a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. I have DM’d Thelo with the output log in case it helps at all.
Intel Core i7-5960X @ 3.00 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Windows 10 Pro
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller