-Lum: S(1-5) (bad)
-Grave: C, S
-Jaina: C, S, fA (bad)
-Geiger: C, S

Fireball Invulnerable
-Rook: jB
-Valerie: C, S
-Setsuki: C, S
-Lum: B (not really, he just low profiles it if timed right), S(bad)
-DeGrey: B(1-9, but will get hit anyway when he starts coming back unless you’re dodging coin or diagonal arrow or something), BC (1-20), S(1-5, will only ever do so on a super meaty fireball, so pretty much no)

Throw Invulnerable

DeGrey: fA (from 13+), B (1-9), BC (1+), S (1-5)
Midori: nothing is throw invulnerable. He just has a 0-frame super.
Dragon: C(1+)

Fireball Invulnerable:
DeGrey: B(1-9, but will get hit anyway when he starts coming back unless you’re dodging coin or diagonal arrow or something), BC (1-20), S(1-5, will only ever do so on a super meaty fireball, so pretty much no)
Midori: nothing
Dragon: If you want to include moves that will cancel out a projectile, his fAA (acid spit) counts, otherwise nothing.

You can check out CWheezy’s frame data as well. It lists almost everything and is fairly up to date.

1 Like

DeGrey’s bA is actually able to duck under certain projectiles with the right timing(!). If memory serves, I’ve used to duck under Jaina’s arrows.

1 Like

This is true, though it does require actually hitting the other player with the move so that the hitstop keeps you low during the entire time the projectile is going over you. I haven’t been successful with ducking under projectiles with a whiffed bA.

1 Like

Here’s Lum’s super getting through a projectile:

2 Likes

Ok I updated with the replies info.

2 Likes

I can’t edit this post so I’m resuming this here: List of Throw and Fireball Invulnerable moves V 1.01

1 Like