Title: Extra, Textureless Character Model On Main Screen
Summary: In addition to a normal character on the main screen, there was a textureless Jaina without an idle animation standing in the same space.
Steps to reproduce:
Not sure what’s relevant here, but to the best of my recollection:
- Cue for ranked and casual, not connect to matches for a while
- Watch ranked games while waiting
- First match in Bo3 replay starts: few frames in, get “Disconnected from opponent” message even though I haven’t connected to opponent
- Get ejected from replay, but not from queue’ing for matches
- Continue to watch matches, get into game
- Game completes, go to main menu
- Textureless, animationless Jaina in place of normal character
- Go to Casual character select screen
- Regular character with idle animations loads, Z-fighting with Jaina
- Get into casual match, finish and leave queue
- Anomolous Jaina and other character still in place
- Not to get disconnected from an opponent while not playing a match. Possible replay theatre bug?
- No spooky Jaina
- Disconnection from opponent while not in match.
- Spooky Jaina
From an uneducated guessing point of view, this is a consequence of some sort of matchmaking connection bug. Only time it’s occurred, not sure how reproducible it is.
Windows, Steam, Hardline connection, good specs, blah