Vulgar names still viable for the game

Vulgar names still viable for the game:

Summary:
Today i met online someone who did nothing the whole time, the bad part was that his nickname was: “sucked six dicks in a row”

Steps to reproduce:

1. start the game
  2. meet a troll

Expected Results:
have fun
Actual Results:
no fun
Notes:

Attachments:

Game Version:

System Information:

2 Likes

Priorities man!

Let them finish the game, THEN worry about these guys.

Also how is that a bug?

3 Likes

i read in an old post that with steam such things should not happen.
Users already complained about stuff liek this during the free w.ends

From what I understand, Valve basically does nothing about usernames

I have played against this player. He actually sent me a friend invite and I accepted it. We played multiple friend matches. I didn’t think he was a troll even though I didn’t like his username either.

Yea played with him too, actually a decent player

Hmm. I said that I didn’t like his username but on the other hand it’s probably a reference to an old “Sick Animation” short made by Marc M. And I’m a bit of a fan of Sick Animation actually. That kind of username just doesn’t give a good first impression.

against me he just stood there doing nothing 4 turns out of 5

@Heikai tell the guy to come in here. Let’s create some drama!

plz no. 10 chars

Nothing wrong with sucking dicks imo. Six is a pretty strong streak though, he is bragging a bit

3 Likes

this could happen if you were waiting for a game then got distracted, like the phone ringed or you suddenly have to relieve your bladder.

its just words, when did the internet get so sensitive? I want the early 00s back

1 Like

This is the user’s STEAM name, right? If yes, then it’s a problem for Valve and you should report the name to them.

4 Likes

i’d rather consider this a feature than a problem :smiley:

Ain’t got nothing on this guy (unless they are the same person)

2 Likes

Better the occasional annoying username than having legitimate names blocked by an overzealous filter that people would just work around to get their point across anyway.

1 Like