Weekly Fantasy Strike "Rank Up" Night

Now’s the time for us to come together as a community!

Let’s figure out a weekly time that we can get together to populate the servers and rank up together. I’m down to stream on Twitch and I’d love to bring in some co-commentators for some weekly fun. Maybe I’ll jump on Ranked and you guys can trash me, too. :smiley:

I’ll set the poll to where you can only choose TWO days, otherwise you guys would probably just select all three, and I don’t want to restrict it to just one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday

0 voters

Also if you vote, please still post in this thread to show your support, and let me know timing windows that work (I am PST so for me, 4pm-10pm is a decent window).

Let’s also see if we can get the EU and JP crowds in here, too, so maybe there’s a time frame that works for everybody, or we can do TWO events if possible.

2 Likes

American Central time here. Friday evening & Saturday are fine for me. I often put this on in the background, music off, and just let the ranked queue go. Sadly, I feel I’m one of the victims of this charitable organization here. I’m stuck in Diamond, where I’m forced to live off of the few Diamond players and some other Gold. I need more people to rank up to Gold so that I have more ranked opponents.
In other words, y’all gotta show up and knock me out of Diamond, dangit! I know you can do it.

US Eastern time here. Evenings are good for me.

I’ll try to knock you out of diamond as soon as I learn two characters, rank up through silver, get up to Gold, hopefully learn enough to be able to beat you along the way, don’t panic when I get matched up with you, then steal your stars.

On the other hand, you can just steal my stars until I learn more :stuck_out_tongue:

The trick for me is that I can do basically any evening NA time because it’s morning for me in Japan, but the fact that it’s in the morning for me makes things a little more complicated on my end with things like work and stuff

I still can’t run the game until I get a new graphics card (I’m being slack cause I’m putting all my money towards america right now but I digress) but you know I’m all about that commentator life.

3 Likes

I like this idea. Having a designated night for ranked can only be a good thing, since it’s not like ranked would be closed otherwise. Consider me on board.

1 Like

UTC +8 here (Western Australia). I can really only play evenings due to work, kids etc.

2 Likes

EST here, I’m playing any time between 5 and 11pm. Need those stars!

Despite the fact that Friday is winning, I think I’m going to go for Saturday this week, only because I am busy tomorrow night and wouldn’t be able to stream, haha.

So let’s shoot for Saturday at… 5pm PST? Is that too early?

1 Like

I can do this!

Weekends are always iffy for me as I am away from home so much, but whenever you do this I will try and make it whenever I can. Fantastic idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When is Rank Up night this week? Same time?

Looking at the FS twitter, they will have another Rank Up Night on Saturday Evenings.

tl;dr: Yes. Same time, same day.

1 Like

Who else is gonna be there this Saturday* evening†? I definitely plan to be!

*Sunday for me

†Morning for me

1 Like

I* will† be‡ there§.

*I as in the player Sente using characters in Fantasy Strike.

†As of the time of this posting, the time period the aforementioned player intends to participate in donating/stealing stars is still in the future.

‡Since the event is held in virtual space, the physical vessel of the player will not be attending. Only the intents of punching people for JUSTICE! will be sent to the virtual space.

§To disambiguate the vague term, “there” is referring to Rank Up Night on Saturday at 2300 UTC.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/FantasyStrike/status/1095886028005494784

This week’s is early on Friday (noon PST, or 3:00 p.m. EST, or 8:00 p.m. UTC, or uhhh 5:00 a.m. Saturday morning in Japan) and an hour later on Saturday (6:00 p.m. PST, 9:00 p.m. EST, 2:00 a.m. Sunday UTC, and 11:00 a.m. Sunday Japan time)

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Agoners/status/1101557477785722880

2 Likes